FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions for Bihaku Wonder Bleach:
1. How to use? - on a clean skin, apply ample amount bihaku wonder bleach and leave for 15 minutes or more. You may use it overnight.
2. What is the difference of Bihaku Wonder Bleach from other Bleaching Products? - Bihaku Wonder Bleach only uses active ingredients that is safe on your skin. It will leave your skin smooth and glowing because of our anti aging ingredients like glutathione, collagen, rose hip extract, grapeseep extract, tea tree extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. Our Bihaku Wonder Bleach has no hydroquinone. It is ready to use, no need to mix with hydrogen peroxide. No messy application too.
3. Does it help to treat pimples? - Yes, because of its actives: jojoba oil and tea trea extract
4. Where is it made? - It is made locally here in the Philippines, using only Japan raw materials. Thus, we claim for Japan Formula.
5. Can pregnants use it? - We do not use harmful ingredients that can harm pregnant women. It is safe to use. However, darkening of armpits and neck is usually caused by hormones due to pregnancy.
6. Can lactating mom use it? - Yes! We recommend moms to get back its glowing skin with Bihaku Wonder Bleach
7. How much per tub? - Php 500 per tub
8. How many grams per tub? - 300g per tub per box
9. How long can one tub last? - depends on usage. For face and neck and other dark areas when used daily can last 2-3 weeks. For the whole body when used daily can last 1week..
美白 (BIHAKU) is a Japanese commercial term that refers to beauty products with functions of skin whitening or brightening.
Bihaku Wonder Bleach aims to improve skin imperfections such as pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, prickly heat, dark spots, freckles, pigmentation, pregnancy marks and other skin discoloration that may cause by sun exposure and aging. With excellent formulation using only 100% active and safe ingredients, it will delight the senses and leave your skin softer, younger, and fairer.
Japan Formulation and Ready to apply no need to mix. Has micro peeling effect but with no hydroquinone. No hydrogen peroxide used.
Collagen; Glutathione; Vitamins A, C, and E; Aloe Vera Extract; Jojoba Oil; Grapeseed Extract; Tea Tree Extract; and Rosehip Oil